This is the Cadman family Blog, so our family and friends around the world can catch up with what we're up to!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

The weather....

Well, they say that when Brits have nothing else to talk about they talk about the weather, but this is weird. We've been having great weather in London for the last few days - blue skys and warm sun. But now it seems we're in for a change: the BBC forecast shows snow on Monday!?

In the last week we've booked our tickets to SA - our departure date is 7 Sept. We've also booked the removals firm - all our belongings will be packed up on 23/24 Aug.

I told the partners and directors at work last week; without exception they were all really supportive and want to help any way they can. Its great that they want to help, but also makes me realise just what a good job I have here and whether I'll ever find anything so good in SA... still, it is all in God's hands.

Last night we had the second week of 'New Growth' at church. We were encouraged to choose the Bible verse that has spoken to us the most in our lives, and then use that to write a mission statement that explains who we are on the basis of those verses. Here's my mission statement, any guesses for the verses that it is based on?:
Before I was, before anyone was, Jesus was. He created everything and all that I am and all that I have are his.

Just writing that helps me feel a little less nervous about SA!

I'm off to check out facebook (yes, I have signed up, and am already fighting addiction!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home